7.09.2006

The Art of Zoning Out

I am losing all patience! Presently I am hiding out in our bedroom, “working”. I took an extra long walk by myself earlier today and I went into the office for a few hours yesterday. Do you think she’ll notice my absence? It’s sad when I dread the weekends.

Five months is really too much!

As an addendum to the garbage post… We went out for ice cream on Friday night. After we finished I was preparing my trash for a trip to the garbage can. Ammi quickly rescues the plastic spoon which is an essential, rare piece that must be added to the collection. My DH raises his voice and says “No, Ammi, we are not taking that spoon.” Ammi blatantly ignores him. DH reaches over the table to grab the mint-chocolate chip covered apparatus; literally, a fierce game of tug-o-war takes place. Final score: one messy spoon shoved into Ammi’s fancy leather purse. Unbelievable.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure she doesnt have a psychological condition that makes her do this
I cant remember the name but there is such a condition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home