5.31.2006

Cultural Fair




We had a Cultural Fair at my Office. Everyone had an opportunity to showcase and offer trinkets, music, facts and food of their culture. I had a Pakistani booth and served Gulab Jamon and Somosas and played Ghazles. I wore my new Shalwar Kameez and passed out extra kurtis for my teammates to wear. We had a blast putting together our Flintstone-mobile Rickshaw. We cut out a Rickshaw from a refrigerator box and decorated it with beautiful colors, fathers, bells, beads, flowers and topped it off with a Pakistani Flag and “Assalamu Alaikum” written on the sides.

5 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger mystic-soul said...

I am trying to feel..what if I am there enjoying rickshaw and fair !!

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger pixie said...

That sounds like so much fun!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger person said...

cool pictures

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger musicalchef said...

that rickshaw is so cute! Except it would have to be "Farid Flintstone!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home