6.24.2006

Me in 20

I am? A strong, passionate woman.
I want? To have the courage to move to the next phase of my life.
I wish? To feel more comfortable about the politics of Islam.
I hate? Materialism.
I miss? Staying up all hours of the night sharing desires and philosophical thoughts with my best friend/husband.
I fear? Becoming a mother.
I hear I am not? Relaxed.
I hear I am? A “doer”
I dance? Rarely.
I sing? Very poorly.
I cry? Often as a way to cleanse and replenish my soul.
I am not always? Easy going.
I make with my hands? Social Service Programs
I write? To document and communicate.
I confuse? Blogging with having a life. (stole this one right under koonj’s feet!)
I need? To accept this phase of my life
I should? Force my husband to communicate more he slips away.
Istart? A To Do list
I finish? Almost everything on the list.

5 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. nice blog, liked your attitude.
So what's the next phase of your life??

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger mystic-soul said...

I liked your honesty and courage to write truth about self !!

It needs a lot of spiritual strength.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Aisha said...

MIL still there?!? Your husband stuff is conercning me. Like missing talking to him and all. Are you okay?

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for doing this, bajidance!
btw, do you explain your blog title somewhere? (Not that you need to).

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Baji said...

Foox,
Sigh-to get through this summer :-)

Aisha, thanks for your concern. I'll post more on that.

Shabana, I do have an explanation. Poem to soon be posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home