3.05.2006

Gratitude

Reasons to be Grateful:

Today is my last day of unemployment; starting tomorrow, I will be gainfully employed.
My husband is awesome!
My Mom is coming to visit us this week. This will mark the one year anniversary since her last bout with her illness, Alhumdalilah!
My brother and I are becoming closer and I am learning to trust him again. He maintains that he is now sober 2.5 months.
My friends, the old and new, are awesome!
We are going to Switzerland in a month.
I have had so many consecrated opportunities and experiences for which I am grateful and cherish those memories.

9 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Surviving said...

Congratulations

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Aisha said...

great list. Where are you working?

Yay for your mom being better and your brother's sobriety!

Switzerland! ooh! Business or pleasure?

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger mystic-soul said...

very well !

Let happiness growing and glowing.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Baraka said...

Wonderful!

Where in Switzerland?

Warmly,
B

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Baji said...

Thank you for the well wishes. I am now a Program Director for a social services program (sorry, I'll have to be vague). We are traveling to Switzerland for pleasure and we will be meeting my hubby's parents there. My first time to Europe! Oh, we will land in Geneva and explore the whole country while there.

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger luckyfatima said...

good for u and glad you are in a happy state.

swizterlaaand? awesome. mashalla.


p.s. more urdu on goriwives, no one stopped by so i thought i would let u know if u r interested.

can't wait 2 hear about switzerland!
salaam

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger pixie said...

Congrats on your new job. And it's great about your brothers sobriety!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger J Lev said...

Mashallah and congrats on your new job! Have lots of fun in Switzerland :)

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger The DP said...

If you need any tourist tips for Switzerland, I am here, just drop me an email!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home