10.01.2006

Ramadan Becomes Easier

Ramadan Mubarak!

This Ramadan has been by far, the easiest and most enjoyable.

I find that I am even closer to God, my husband and myself. Since it is just the two of us, it becomes a very quiet and intimate affair. Because we don’t have any Muslim friends outside of work (we’re workaholics and we just moved here!), fasting is like our private affair. I enjoy it. Insh’Allah, if we are ever blessed with children, then we will hope to have more Muslim friends in our lives.

I have only broken one fast because I was sick. I think that it helps that I am more mature and this is more about God than myself. I also think that it helps to be in a position of working outside of the house. The days go by much quicker while busying myself at work than on the weekends.
May this Ramadan bring you peace and happiness!

4 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger mystic-soul said...

Ameen !!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Surviving said...

Ramadan Mubarak!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger pixie said...

Happy Ramadan!! Glad that you are having a wonderful one!!!:)

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Ramadan Mubarak!! So glad you are having some peace!!!

Hugs,
Tara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home