1.30.2006

The Quartet Meme

I was tagged by Sister Surviving – Yeah, my first time tagged!

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life
1. Dishwasher at pizza shop (I was demoted from wait staff after spilling hot soup on elderly ladies-boy are they sensitive!)
2. Disaster relief for FEMA after flood 3. Community organizer (first week of the job I was photographed by the local newspaper wearing a shark costume while participating in a demonstration)
4. Warehouse staff assembling industry catalogs. Unbelievable experience; we would spend entire work days circling around a line of tables collecting hundreds of sheets of paper one by one, thus manually assemble catalog

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
1. I really dislike watching movies more than one. I usually end up falling asleep if I do.
2. The movies I have seen more than once are gems from the 80s and 90s which I was subjected to multiple viewing by virtue of having no choice while “hanging out” with friends. Some examples: Sixteen Candles, Singles, Sid and Nancy, Friday the 13th, Pretty Woman, etc.

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Various places in Ohio from the North to the South
2. Minnesota

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Myth Busters
2. Various design shows
3. The Travel Channel
4. Everybody Loves Raymond

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. New England trip including New York, Boston, and visits to Yale, Harvard and Dartmouth
2. Puerto Rico (technically it was a non-denominational missionary trip and not vacation)
3. Karachi
4. Toronto and Niagara Falls

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Blog line up
2. My local newspaper
3. A local non-profit job search site
4. I usually end up conducting one new random search a day which leads to various sites

Four Favorite Foods
1. Dark chocolate
2. Quema pollack with chaval
3. Chili
4. French dip sandwich with steak fries

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. On vacation in a warmer city in which neither of us have ever been to
2. Camping with my hubby
3. Visiting family in Karachi
4. Visiting family in Pennsylvania

Four People Whom I Tag Next
1. Aisha
2. Mystic Soul
3. Southern Masala
4. Jaycie

10 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Aisha said...

Yay thanks for the tag. I love meme's :) I went to Puerto Rico also!! Isnt it gorgeous? I stayed in Fajardo. Where were you?

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger mystic-soul said...

One thing really intrigued me and I found it very interesting.

"I usually end up conducting one new random search a day which leads to various sites."

Very smart ! What a way to get lost in jungle of knowledge.

Thans for tagging me but I have no clue how you play it !!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Baji said...

Aisha, I was in a small village near San Juan. We traveled all over the island doing various community service.

Mystic, I just copied the post onto a word doc. and inserted my own answers and re-posted on my blog. PLAY!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger mystic-soul said...

I did at my site. It was actually a good feeling writing about oneself.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Aisha said...

Thanks for tagging me btw- I finally did it :) After a bunch of really harsh comments on my last post it was nice to have something fun to write about. Thanks! :)

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Southern Masala said...

Ha, I did not see this until now. Better late than never, thanks for tagging me :)

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good site

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home