10.04.2005

Ode for my bro

N and I went camping with my brother on Saturday. It was awesome. The weather was beautiful and we were relaxed. We finally opened up to one another and shared many thoughts and feelings. I told him that I was very angry at him and have been for the past two years. He said that he knew that I was angry, yet he did not apologize. I still don't think he is capable of seeing the hurt he has caused. He had a hearing today and entered a plea of not guilty. They are now in the plea bagaining stage. The best part was talking and knowing that he was sober. Trusting him and admiring him as my big bro. We talked a lot about our father which I will share later as I process it some more. The following is a poem I had written several weeks ago:

Crash
Side Swipe
Bind Over
Bark Rover
Shove to the Side
Hover under the Hide
Dump on thee who Cried
Gone is the Piggy Bank
Farewell to your Precious Rank
Lost all Dignity
Shackled to Mistrust for Infinity
Blinded by your Wall of Bigotry
Bail Out
Deny About
Escape her Imperious Tout
Save Me, Save Me, Save Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home